JOBS MIBT - FREE JOBS BOARDEvery day MIBT receives enquiries from people looking to start a career, or take an important step to convert real skills into quality jobs. Every week MIBT students graduate from MIBT's nationally recognised training program, fully qualified, having been trained by real builders who are committed to improving the level of skills in our building industry.
List here if you are looking to get into an apprenticeship.
We post all listings to connect you with potential employers as well as forward all information to local Australian Apprenticeship Support Network offices in your local area.
List here if you are an employer looking to develop your team
All work listings will be promoted across our student and industry network. We also advertise local jobs in regional areas through or social and media channels.
Blended Online & On Site Training
- Have your apprentice on site every day.
- Custom training plan to suit your on-site skills progress.
- Train your apprentice your way.
- On-site and online skills training that compliments workplace learning.
- Reduce your risk and save thousands utilising MIBT's cutting edge e-learning technology.
Recognition of Prior Learning & Skills Training
- Nationally recognised trade qualifications designed for Building Licence requirements.
- We come to you to assess your skills.
- Transfer your skills into qualifications.
- Online, on-site, face-to-face.
- Build your career.