Building & Construction Trades Field Day – Orange NSWAugust 22, 2018
VET Student LoansFebruary 26, 2019
About User Choice
The ACT government provides funding for certain apprentices and trainees through their User Choice policy.
Refer to the individual qualifications pages for more information on which MIBT qualifications are supported by ATC User Choice funding.
To be eligible for an ACT training contract, you must:
- work in the ACT, and
- be at least 15 years of age, and
- be an Australian citizen, permanent resident, or New Zealand passport holder resident for more than 6 months, or
- an eligible visa holder, and
- receive remuneration for your work, and
- complete a minimum of 15 hours combined work and training per week, and
- undertake an approved Australian Apprenticeships qualification with an approved registered training organisation, as listed on the ACT Qualifications Register, and have the required supervision in the workplace for an Australian Apprentice