Full Qualifications - Online Training
Workplace Assessment - RPL
Fee Subsidies Available
State Funded Training Programs
It is time you got your trade qualifications in place so that your skills can be recognised.
Masters in Building Training (MIBT) offers full recognition of prior learning (RPL) as well as a blended training model, to meet the requirements necessary for a building licence across all states of Australia.Without government funding, a Diploma in Building and Construction course can cost over $17,000. Certificate III trade courses typically cost around $13,000. State governments however, provide subsidies to recognised training organisations, to deliver skills training to support industry growth. Depending on which state you are in and what training you may have received, trade certificate qualification courses only require a student contribution of between $1,220 and $2,990. MIBT trainers come to you to assess your skills, capture evidence of prior learning and train you in any aspects of the course necessary, to gain your full trade qualifications. You pay just $500 on enrolment and a further $500 on assessment. The balance can be paid by authorised monthly credit card deductions over a few months.
MIBT offers building trade qualifications for building licensing and skills recognition across all states of Australia.If you already have the skills and a qualified builder or contractor to sign off on your work, then MIBT's RPL assessment process is quick and simple. MIBT offers full qualifications assessment in the following courses to gain or extend your builders licence:
- CPC40110 Certificate IV in Building & Construction (Building)
- CPC50210 Diploma in Building & Construction (Building)
- CPC60212 Advanced Diploma in Building & Construction Management
- CPC30111 Certificate III in Bricklaying/Blocklaying
- CPC30211 Certificate III in Carpentry
- CPC30313 Certificate III in Concreting
- CPC30611 Certificate III in Painting and Decorating
- CPC31011 Certificate III in Solid Plastering
- CPC31211 Certificate III in Wall and Ceiling Lining
- CPC31308 Certificate III in Wall and Floor Tiling
- CPC31411 Certificate III in Construction Waterproofing
- CPC31511 Certificate III in Formwork/Falsework
- CPC32612 Certificate III in Roof Plumbing
For more information on MIBT RPL and blended training options, contact us
What is Recognition of Prior Learning?Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL), is an experience, knowledge and skill assessment process that allows you to attain a nationally-recognised trade qualification, based on the skills and knowledge you have gained through your previous experience in the building industry.
- RPL ensures your previous work experience, knowledge and skills are formally recognised.
- RPL minimises the need for formal training or instruction in areas that you already demonstrate competency.
- RPL reduces the amount of time it takes you to secure a full and recognised qualification.